Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tired of Being Sick

It has been a week now and I am tired of being sick. I have been having bad headaches for the last 2 weeks but then I woke up on Monday with a horrible sore throat and ear ache and no voice! Then I had to try and make a doctor's appoinment! Have you tried to make a doctors appoinment when everyone is sick, noone can hear you cause you can not talk and the active duty guys have first dips on the doctors appoinments. After half a day I finally got in to see the doc, then it took another half a day to get the meds. No knitting or sewing got done the last few days. I want to go to the beach! Oh the beach, sand in my toes and waves lapping!

I got to see my littlest grandson this weekend Noah! He is really growing and getting to be a little hand full but still a cutie pie, here is a picture of him, we call him cool breeze in this picture. In this picture he is only 3 months. He is almost 4 months now. Love his glasses and smile.

He loves for you to rub his tummy and walk around outside, he is a happy baby most of the time and a big eater! I got the golden shower this weekend even though I thought I had him covered. I have to be more careful next time. I cannot forget my oldest grandson John David, he's a little cutie also.Need to go rest for now. Will post another one of my quilts tomorrow. My purple quilt! Good night boys

3 comments:

Ariel said...

Your grandsons are adorable!!! Hope you're feeling better. :-)

Deb said...

Noah & John David are soooooooooo cute!! :)
Take care of yourself, Sheila.

Deb said...

Consider yourself tagged. Check the rules on my blog. ;)