Monday, May 14, 2007

Good Afternoon

I am new at blogging so please bear with me as I learn what to do. I am already finding out that I am having a problem with posting and adding pictures. So here goes, bear with me! I enjoy Knitting, Sewing and Quilting and hope to share with you some of my projects in the finished, middle and beggining stages, that is if I can remember to take the pictures.

Today I want to share just a couple of pictures of a couple of quilts that I remembered to take pictures of and gave 2 of my sons Christmast of 2006. The top quilt was made for my oldest son some years ago.
He was surprised that I had actually finished it. I

think it turned out okay, I had problems with the boarders. I couldn't make up my mind what colors to use.
The next quilt, the fish quilt was for my youngest son. I had started this quilt also a few years back. I total took my son off guard when he opened up the present. I couldn't help but to grin because he had no idea what he was getting. I love to mess with them. He had forgotten all about the quilt. I had let him go to the fabric store to picked out all the fabric for the quilt I just decided on the pattern. He didn't understand why it took me so long to pick out fabric for a quilt so he got to find out. We where at the fabric store for a couple of hours. The ladies at the store where friends so they helped him. It is a bright quilt and he loves it so that is all that counts. That is all for now about the quilts. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

baba black sheep said...

those quilts are so beautiful