Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I have been tagged, but I don't have anyone else to tag

I've been tagged by Deb with the "7 things" meme.

Rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves.

Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game.

You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog.

You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Here goes:
1. I want to learn to parachute out of a plane.
2. Ice Cream is my friend, Coffee ice cream
3. I am not a morning person, if you are going to wake me before 7 am then you best have some strong coffee waiting.
4. I bore easily that is why I try to keep busy, I love to sew, quilt and knit.
5. I HATE being RUSHED!
6. I hate being interupted when speaking. It's just plain rude!! I don't interupt others and expect the same respect.
7. I love lilacs, my husband, my boys, my grandsons and daughter in laws!

Now who do I tag? Most everyone I know have been tagged or do not have a blog! What to do!

No comments: