Sunday, September 30, 2007

Noah at the computer

I just had to post these 2 pictures of Noah. I got a good laugh out of them when I saw the pictures because Noah reminded me so much of his dad. I'll post more knitting and quilting another day. Enjoy the pictures. I have seen this look on his dad's face when he was little. Doesn't he look like he knows what he is doing. Chris says Noah loves to push buttons and chew on telephones. The little stinker knows the difference between the phone and TV turner if you place them side by side. I don't think Noah is going to crawl, he loves to stand up too much, I think he will just walk when he is ready. Janet enjoy the pictures. Love you boys Your Mom and Grandmom!


2 comments:

Ariel said...

How beautiful they both are. No wonder you're so proud of them. :-)

DrLaura said...

you are so right about that look on Noah's face!
loved seeing your quilts and your lace and all the projects. that heli-quilt is really vocal, touching, loving, and beautiful!

blessings :L