Thursday, December 18, 2008

Miss Payton Olivia, Noah and me

I have not been posting because I have been in a very bad funk! I have messed up my left ankle and the right side of my jaw has been hurting like heck and heck hurts alot, I can't open my mouth very wide and it hurts too much too chew, but instead losing weight I am gaining water weight. Stress from what I have been told.
Yesterday I took about 20 bags or so to the Army Y of stuff from my room! They where very happy to get it, hopefully this will give alot of pleasure to people. I have a few more things I am planning to take either tomorrow or Monday. I have been cleaning my stuff out and down sizing alot. Just need to get rid of a lot of junk I guess. I realized yesterday as I was cleaning out one of my places that I think I have been kidding myself why I was downsizing! I won't go on and I need to get that thought out of my mind for now.

I haven't been posting much here or any where else because I don't want to bring anyone else down or have anyone feel sorry for me. I guess I upset my youngest brother. I sent him a nice Christmas card and told him that He was quite aggravating but he was my brother and I still loved him. I also told him I wouldn't be going into Wake Forest to Christmas. I just don't feel right going in there. I mean they are my siblings but we aren't close. Tony and I are sort of close he has 2 little kids that I would like to be part of their lives but because of their mother and thing that she has said and done I would prefer to stay away and I can't seem to get him to understand. She isn't a very nice person to me or to Gene. Oh me...

My middle son still can not swoll his pride and talk to me. They had their second child on Monday a little girl, 5 pounds 4 ounces 18" long they named her Cramer Belle! No I didn't go to the hospital to see them I am still not allowed. I sent her a few things a few weeks ago when I sent JD a tee shirt I made for him that said I am the big brother. Whether or not he got it I have no idea. Unless my youngest son tells me they got it I have no idea what they do with what I send. The youngest is the one that let me know the baby was born and sent me a picture of her. Thank heavens for him. I put another package in the mail for the baby yesterday. I put delivery confirmation on it like I do all their packages so I know that at least it got there.
Enough on this it just upsets me to no end!!!!

On to Master Noah and his little sister Payton Olivia. I got to go to SC to watch my little Noah when his sister was born. We had a ball. We played airplane, swords, we tussled, read books got donuts and just had a ball together. I totally enjoyed myself. Everyone would be proud of me. I stayed in the room when my X and his wife came and when my middle son, his wife, JD and my X mother in law came down to see the new little one. I normally leave the room but no more. I have every right to be in the room and if no one likes it they may leave the room not me any more. No problem with my X mother in law. I got to see John for a few hours. The little fellow who is 4 didn't have a clue who I was. At first it didn't bother me, he just called me hay lady come play! I was playing with Noah. I played with JD but I didn't tell him who I was! I was very carefully around him because I didn't want her saying I did anything. There was tension on their half. When they went to leave I asked my son for a hug and I got a quick one, at least I count my blessings on that.
I made Noah a couple of shirts that said I am the big brother, the yellow one had a monkey on it. When I went to pick him up at daycare I put the shirt on him and all his little friends like it and me. Made me feel good. Kacie had made a cake for Noah to take to school that day, the boy was a hoot caring the pan, it was almost as big as him but he is a strong little boy. He lights up my life and makes me smile. I talk to him at least once a week sometimes twice and he calls me Grandma. Just him saying it sounds good! The little fellow is my lifeline right now. Here is a picture of him on the day he became a big brother. He had the T-shirt on that I made him which is sort of long, The black cap that pa pa Gene sent him and my shoes on. The boy is a hoot! He looks so much older than 22 months here.
The next day I got to go to the hospital to see my new little granddaughter Payton. She is a beautiful girl. Here she is in one of the outfits I bought her. the hat she has on is one I made Noah when he was little. The picture was taken in the hospital.

and here is Grandma Sheila holding her for the first time. I felt good that the kids let me come to the hospital to see her.
They only stayed in the hospital 2 days. Payton was born on Tuesday November 11 and they came home on Thursday. Here she is getting her first bath on Friday

I made her a total of 5 hats, 2 while I was staying there and 3 more that I sent her including a cute Santa hat. Chris and Kacie love what I make for them. They appreciate everything.

I will close for now. I have work too do, laundry to do room to get straighten up and I need to try to eat something. Take care everyone and have a wonderful Christmas and new year. This is the first time in my entire life that I have not put a Christmas tree up or decorated. Just not in the mood! Now you see why I haven't posted lately. Bless everyone








2 comments:

Ariel said...

Your babies are beautiful!!! I pray that you get all your health problems worked out really soon and that hopefully this holiday season will bring your son back to you.

S K creations said...

Thanks Ariel I do too also and I wish you the best this coming year. The Lord does work in mysterious ways. Thanks for good thoughts