Friday, July 27, 2007

Some pretty pictues of a sweet little boy

I just thought I would post a couple of pictures of Baby Noah and his Dad and Mom. He is 4 months in these pictures. I just love his smile. He looks just like his dad.

Aren't they a cute pair!
I love his smile and his eyes just twinkle. You can't tell I am his grandmother can you! He is a cutie pie.


As you can see I have tried to post a couple buttons to my blog I finally got one to work but I can't get the other one to work. I am going to give up for awhile. These pictues are for a happy note. Best wishes to all.














3 comments:

Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Oh I agree with you....BEAUTIFUL baby!!! I'm a grandma, too, with 2 adorable grandsons (plus 4 step-grandchildren who are equally sweet!)

I really enjoyed reading your blog, but was cringing along with you to hear of the horrors of the doctors office visit ;( UGH!

Cary at Serenity Farms (and the Icelandic Shawl kal)

Judith said...

What a beautiful baby! Aren't grandchildren fun? I have a 10 month old grandson myself and he is our pride and joy!

judith

Unknown said...

incredibly cute baby with good looking parents.